Thank you all for the wonderful work you and your crews have done for Rebuilding Together Alexandria. Please take a moment to complete this survey, adding whatever constructive comments & criticisms you may have, and return it to us. This evaluation form will help to improve our program. Thank you for your time.
1. Number of skilled workers present
Number of unskilled workers present
Total number of hours the House Captain worked on project (including planning)
Total number of hours the Co-Captain worked on project (including planning)
4. What, if anything, could have made your project and/or the overall process more successful?
5. Do you feel your project was aligned with your team's skill sets?
6. Do you feel the repairs that were most important were completed?
7. What else would you have liked to do but you were unable to do because of time/volunteers/money or skills?
8. How would you rate your Team Leader (1-10, 10 being the best)?
9. If you made repairs in the home, do you feel that they improved the homeowner’s
11. Would you be willing to help us as a Board or Committee member if your schedule permits?
13. How do you rate the organization of the Rebuilding Together program (1-10, 10 being the most effective)?
Through the process, we communicate a lot with house captains. Do you prefer more frequent with single topic emails OR less frequent with multiple topic emails?
Please type the text that appears in the image box(*)